cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Arbogast <sebastien.arbog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CocoonInAction] Opening announce
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:28:08 GMT
:o) Let me quote myself :

"IF IT IS POSSIBLE AND someone has a Java hosting space to offer to the
community, I would be glad to TRY to migrate to that kind of solution."

Personaly I prefer to nuance things because the solution has to be
coherent : if I wanted to have an independent site to work on this
documentation, it's because it needed tools that don't exist on
today's Cocoon infrastructure, especially forums and workflow
management.
So for me there are two conditions to be met :
- finding a Java hosting space
- finding a Cocoon CMS which provides such tools

--
Sebastien ARBOGAST