cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Alfred Nathaniel as committer
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 07:41:03 GMT
> From: Bertrand Delacretaz [mailto:bdelacretaz@apache.org]

> So, I'm pleased to propose Alfred, should he accept the nomination, as

> a committer. Of course, my secret hope is that he will contribute many

> additional automated tests, but the committment is to the project, not

> to a particular task!

Of course I am happy to accept the nomination, although currently only
as privateer.  The HtmlUnit contribution was a mental exercise I did on
my copious spare time.

Hopefully I can convince my bosses to back my committership also in the
name of the company.  At work we have been using Cocoon since almost 3
years and it has indeed become our strategic platform for developing and
maintaining high-profile websites.

Cheers, Alfred.

the sender's company.