cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: Directory layout problem with htmlunit tests
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:48:07 GMT

Currently htmlunit requires a more advanced version of httpclient and Rhino than Cocoon allows.
 So you don't really want to run both in the same JVM.

But what about simply having ant targets to start and stop jetty which are wrapped as dependendies
around the htmlunit-tests target.  "cocoon.sh servlet" would then become a synonym for "build.sh
start-cocoon".

Cheers, Alfred.

the sender's company.