cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Rationalising CForms Flowscript Params
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 16:33:39 GMT

On 8 Apr 2005, at 12:37, Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> OK, I am working on the changes to Form.js to clean up the parameter
> names.
>
> Form.prototype.handleForm = function() {

Form.prototype.handleForm was wrong, it should have been the static
form : Form.handleForm = function().

However this is not currently working with the
FOM_JavaScriptInterpreter.callFunction, so I am using the simple form
handleForm.

>     // get the form definition
>     var def = cocoon.parameters["definitionURI"];
>     if (def == null) {
>         if (cocoon.parameters["form-definition"] != null) {
>             cocoon.log.warn("the form-definition parameter has changed
> to definitionURI");
>             def = cocoon.parameters["form-definition"];
>         } else {
>             throw "Definition not configured for this form.";
>         }
>     }

So handleForm now prefers the parameter 'definitionURI', but it will
still allow 'form-definition' while logging a warning. The form samples
sitemap is updated accordingly.

I am sorry to say that I could not work out why the call to the static
function Form.handleForm does not work. If someone manages to fix this,
then I will setup the function to use the static one instead.

BTW. I cannot commit changes to status.xml ATM.

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!