cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <>
Subject [VOTE] Alfred Nathaniel as committer
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 10:10:27 GMT
Dear community,

Alfred Nathaniel has been around for more than a year at least, and has
contributed several patches along the way (grep -i nathaniel status.xml
will tell you more), all of good quality.

When applying his recent HtmlUnit-based tests patch
(, I've been
impressed with the quality of his design and code, and the excellent
integration of this new testing framework in the existing code base.

According to his presentation at the GT2004, the company for which
Alfred works is using Cocoon as a strategic tool to build their and
their customer's websites, and IIUC he played a big part in making this
decision. This is a very good sign regarding the kind of long-term
involvement that we look for in committers.

So, I'm pleased to propose Alfred, should he accept the nomination, as
a committer. Of course, my secret hope is that he will contribute many
additional automated tests, but the committment is to the project, not
to a particular task!

Please cast your votes:
here's my +1

View raw message