cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Leicester" <>
Subject Re: CocoonForge?
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:17:26 GMT
Of course. Thanks Luca. Given I've spent some time working with Daisy I
don't know why I hadn't thought of cocoondev like that.

Steven et al, as blocks take off, are you guys thinking of cocoondev as a
kind of mamboforge? Would it make sense to host Cocoon blocks there? I'm
thinking about block developers. It seems like cocoondev would be ideal
for someone who has an idea for a block and wants to create something
without having to wait to be voted a committer.

> Mark Leicester wrote:
>> With the development of real blocks well underway, I was wondering if
>> anyone had given any thought to a CocoonForge? Something along the lines
>> of perhaps?
> Well, the charming guys at CocoonDev [1] are already doing that, aren't
> they ?
> Regards,
> [1]
>     Luca Morandini