cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <and...@luminas.co.uk>
Subject Re: Do we want a GUI installer?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:02:23 GMT
Hi,

On 14 Apr 2005, at 19:21, Upayavira wrote:

> But it seems that people aren't that keen anyway. And I'm not really
> interested in maintaining this elsewhere.

Yeah, not much point maintaining it elsewhere. Something that's
supposed to make it easier to use shouldn't be difficult to get hold
of.

> So, doesn't seem to be a go-er.

I dunno, I'd like to see it in the sandbox at least. Whilst I agree
Cocoon is no "point and click" tool, I really don't see why we
shouldn't provide things that make it easier for those that just want
to get on and work. Now a lot of us use Macs, we're allowed to condone
GUIs, aren't we? :-)

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/