cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Re: JIRA
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 11:37:05 GMT
On 1 Apr 2005, at 23:34, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>>
>> Have I missed the discussion about possible moving to JIRA?
>> If not is there anything in favour/against it?
>
> -0.5: Bugzilla is more then enough. If you factor in jira downtime,
> Bugzilla is a clear win ;-)

Having run the ASF Bugzilla for quite some time in the past, and having
to run VNU's Jira installation on a daily basis now, you can see what's
my favorite from an administrative POV.

And regarding the "Jira downtimes", in more than a year, on my systems
it _never_ever_ went down, but that's another completely separate
discussion on which I've been beaten up already on infrastructure@ :-P

+1 for Jira

	Pier