cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Cocoonlet
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:43:28 GMT
Le 27 avr. 05, à 16:41, Daniel Fagerstrom a écrit :
> ...Then we need a name for "sitemap blocks". I propose to call them
> "cocoonlets"...

Frankly, I don't like the name - most of these "-let" names sound bad
to me.

> ....But I don't think the names "component block" and "sitemap block"
> are any good...

Dunno, I think they are fairly simple to explain:

A Component Block contains dynamically loadable java components, meant
to be used in java or flowscript code.

A Sitemap Block contains dynamically loadable pipeline elements
(Generators, Transformers, Serializers), meant to be used in sitemap
pipelines.

-Bertrand