cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <michael.mcgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transparent and automatic AJAX support for CForms
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:49:25 GMT
Well, my real interest was in letting Frank Zammetti on the Struts
list know about the work on Cocoon.  I did not know I had to be real
careful to make sure that Sylvain's sense of under-privilege was not
hurt.  I did not even notice he was part of the equation, frankly.  I
certainly don't think that Struts, or anyone else, is particularly
that wonderful.  Let's face it.  I like programming but we are not
rocket scientists.  Anyway,  had I imagined Sylvain would have been
injured as he was, I would not have "done it".  I could not have
imagined that, of course, since I did not even know he existed.
Anyway, I have no interest in being a sounding board for people who
have an easy time in feeling awful.  I hope Sylvain feels better now.