cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <michael.mcgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transparent and automatic AJAX support for Cocoon Forms
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:08:47 GMT
Well, first of all, I was not talking about you.  I was talking aboiut
Antonio Gallardo and cited his notes on Cocoon.  You, no doubt, should
be the one I was talking about.  And, if I had done what I should have
done, I guess, then you would be right to be angry, I think.  Reminds
me of the old saw "I'm not much but I am all I think about".  And,
second of all, I took attribution and gave attribution for nothing.
Reminds me of the old saw "Much ado about [absolutely] nothing."

You might note that the article referenced is by a gentleman called
Frank W. Zammetti.  Okay?

Take a deep breath.

On 4/21/05, Sylvain Wallez <sylvain@apache.org> wrote:
> Michael McGrady wrote:
>
> >Thought I'd pass on to the Struts list the great success and popularity Frank Zammetti's
ideas are having on the Cocoon list.