cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Apache Cocoon in Action" suggestion and call for opinions
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:48:02 GMT
Le 13 avr. 05, à 10:30, Upayavira a écrit :

> ...2) What myself and Reinhard have conceived is a container for ALL
> docs. We need first of all to bring the reference docs across, and to
> scrap a lot of the crud that has built up over the years. That, I
> hope, will establish a foundation upon which we can build more howto
> and tutorial like docs...

Just a thought about this: we might want to keep the number of
documents to a minimum to be able to maintain them over time, with our
limited resources.

We can always keep a number of documents as "legacy unvalidated docs"
to give more weight to docs that we're able to maintain.

And thanks Sebastien for your interest in this effort!

-Bertrand