cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transparent and automatic AJAX support for CForms
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 10:50:53 GMT

On 14 Apr 2005, at 14:19, Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> I have turned on ajax mode on the following samples:
> - http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/carselector
> - http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/do-dynaRepeater.flow
> - http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/do-datasourceChooser.flow
> - http://localhost:8888/forms-samples/do-taskTree.flow

This is just so cool, Sylvain !!!!

Sorry to say but I am having some problems with the samples though.

In Safari 1.3 (v312) the latest, the carselector works fine, however
the other three pop up a javascript error dialog on submit:

	JavaScript
	request failed: undefined

Looking at the MacOSX console.log, I see the line :

	(event handler):Undefined value

appearing each time I enter data in a field, then a final one when I
submit.

This happens with all of the samples, but the carselector still works.

best regards

Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME

                         Always check the label, folks !!!!!