cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: Daisy as a docs editor (was Re: [CocoonInAction] Opening announce)
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:46:59 GMT
On 15 Apr 2005, at 11:12, Upayavira wrote:

> Now, I would really rather see the daisy app run on Apache hardware.

Me too, from previous experience. That said, Daisy is up for grabs so
anyone can give it a spin. It's even AL-licensed unlike some other
collaboration Wiki/CMSes out there. ;)

We _are_ planning to come up with a hosting offer somewhere this year,
but that will be a commercial service / marketing outpost.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org