cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject [DOCS] Alternative frameworks
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:49:40 GMT
I think it would be good to have a page called "Alternative Frameworks"
that lists alternatives to Cocoon, e.g. AxKit, Orbeon, Struts, etc.

As I see it, I want people to choose Cocoon because they think it is the
best of its kind, not because they simply weren't aware that there was
something better serving their needs.

The page I propose would simply list the name of the project, a link to
its website, and a single paragraph describing it, probably taken from
the projects own website - that is, describe the project as they
themselves describe it.

(a) Thoughts/objections to the idea?
(b) Names of projects/frameworks that could well be listed?

Regards, Upayavira