cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <>
Subject Re: New JCR block
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:25:43 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>>> Your feedback and opinions about this initial implementation and its
>>> future evolutions are more than welcome!
>> very cool. I will check how it will fit together with the Lenya
>> specific stuff
>> Re the JCR library lib/optional/jcr-0.16.4.jar, is it really allowed
>> to re-distribute
>> this?
>> Re the Jackrabbit library
>> lib/optional/jackrabbit-20050422T153417.jar, I think
>> it would make sense to use the LCR (Last Changed Revision) number
>> instead the date
>> within the filename.
> I'm no subversion expert, hence my hesitation to use it. How does this
> LCR behave when the last commit was done somewhere deep in the
> hierarchy and not on the checkout root?

LCR is "global" in the sense that it is valid for all subdirectories.
Give it a try by running "svn info" within your jackrabbit/trunk
directory ;-)

As Torsten is poiting out, it would make sense for all Subversion based
which don't have a release version (whereas a release could actually be
mapped onto
a LCR)

Michael Wechner