cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: block.xml and the blocks sitemap
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:20:27 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> Also there is the question
> if there should be a "block.xconf" and how it should be related to the
> sitemap.

I think Carsten's and Sylvain's work show the way to go: The sitemap is the main
configuration file. If someone wants to put all configurations into it, he can
do so. If you have the need for more configuration files, you can use the
include mechanism.

That we still have a separated sitemap.xmap and a cocoon.xconf IMO only means
that the cleanup process hasn't been finished yet.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc