cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r164112 - in /cocoon: blocks/core/forms/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/forms/binding/ blocks/supported/portal/trunk/java/org/apache/cocoon/portlet/ trunk/ trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/ trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/bean/ trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/ trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/ trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/serialization/ trunk/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/ trunk/src/test/org/apache/cocoon/core/container/
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2005 14:46:29 GMT
Sorry, that I broke something - I will look into it asap, but the
current code of the core is not test-friendly. So I think it's better to
refactor the code until it is more test-friendly than to make the tests
run. And I fear this will take some time; as soon as the tests are
running again, we see that we are finished. Apart from the tests is
anything else broken?

Currently, I don't have a real roadmap I'm folling. When I have time,
I'm just trying to clean up the core. The vision I have is to make it
very easy to create new environments and remove all duplicate code,
followed by making it easier to write own components and followed by
enabling monitoring and runtime administration of the core. So if you
want a roadmap this is all I can give you right now :)

Again, sorry for breaking something.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/