cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject [vote result] Switching to refactored JXTG
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:10:52 GMT
We got the following results from the JXTG vote:

> [ 7+1 ] Let's switch to the refactored JXTG in trunk!
> [ ] It can wait.
>
> [ 7+1 ] Mark the Template block core.
> [ ] I suggest ...
>
> [ 7 ] Keep JXTG functionality as is and put template development
> efforts in CTemplate
> [ ] Add new things to JXTG while keeping it back compatible
> [ ] Add new things to JXTG and allow back in compatibilities

* I or maybe Leszek takes care of the switch to the refactored JXTG ASAP.
* Marking template as core is more a mental note for the moment, it will
be part of block.xml IIUC.
* We start with the split into JXTG and CTemplate, as soon as there is a
need for it. That is when we need some back incompatible change or when
we have introduced enough new stuff.

/Daniel