cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: Transparent and automatic AJAX support for CForms
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:05:45 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Michael McGrady wrote:
>> <SNIP>
>> On 4/21/05, Sylvain Wallez <> wrote:
>>> (stupid Struts people that think the whole world reads their articles
>>> and mailing lists)
>> </SNIP>
>> What I like most about your writing, Sylvain, is your almost poetic
>> innate sense of assonance.  The article was quoted by the post I
>> referenced.  I have to say that I am sorry that I stepped on your ego,
>> but since it was laying across the whole landscape, it was hard to
>> miss.  Keep up the good work.
> Sylvain, I'm sorry, but Michael has a point ;-)

Sure, I easily admit it. Now my comment was related to the fact that the
link to the article came on our list _after_ our ajax implementation
came to svn. I should have been clearer about it.

Now it also appears that this guy is regularily trolling on Struts lists
[1]. He was pretty good at this here, but now we're warned.

I also feel sorry to have generalized to all struts people and would
like to apologize, hoping they were'nt offended if they've read it.