cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Transparent and automatic AJAX support for CForms
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 16:51:28 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Michael McGrady wrote:
>
>> <SNIP>
>> On 4/21/05, Sylvain Wallez <sylvain@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> (stupid Struts people that think the whole world reads their articles
>>> and mailing lists)
>>

>> </SNIP>
>>
>> What I like most about your writing, Sylvain, is your almost poetic
>> innate sense of assonance.  The article was quoted by the post I
>> referenced.  I have to say that I am sorry that I stepped on your ego,
>> but since it was laying across the whole landscape, it was hard to
>> miss.  Keep up the good work.
>

> LOL
>
> Sylvain, I'm sorry, but Michael has a point ;-)

I mean, there is no reason to call somebody "stupid" just because he
didn't know something or misunderstood something else.

It's also true, Michael, that what Antonio was commenting was Sylvain's
work and not on the TSS's article and saying "I'll tell the Struts folks
how great you guys copied them" is borderline offensive when it's far
from the truth, like in this case.

--
Stefano.