cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java components in blocks
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:35:28 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> So WDYT, does this make sense for your use cases?

Yes, for the pipelines part but that's not the whole story.
Just two thoughts:  Don't know what we gain when we introduce two separate
deployment units (bundles and blocks). Maybe it's more confusing than helping.
If necessary we can have different types of blocks.

Second, I don't see our flowscript usecase

var true = cocoon.blocks.myblockA.confirmDialog("Are you sure?") or
var newCustomer = cocoon.blocks.crm.createCustomer()

is covered so far, isn't it?.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc