cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Pope <benpop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transparent and automatic AJAX support for CForms
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 19:36:34 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> This is the XHR-powered carselector Ugo added months ago as a first
> experiment. Try the "regular" carselector, and also "dynamic repeater",
> "datasource selector" and "task tree" (right column).

I did wonder, as it wasn't what you'd mentioned.

However, Firefox renders carselector fine, and IE is also quite happy.

The carselector uses form submit "onChange", and doesn't need Ajax?  I
also don't see the need for Ajax in the other samples.

I really need to take a closer look at these samples!

I'll stop with the noise until I've had a closer look.

Ben