cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject [lepido] squatting Cocoon's wiki
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:11:08 GMT
Hi all,

The Lepido project is in the proposal phase at Eclipse, and during that
phase the only provided resource is a newsgroup. We need however to
setup plans, feature list, participants, etc.

That's why I kindly ask the Cocoon developers if we can create a few
pages for this on the Cocoon wiki. That will hopefully allow more Cocoon
users to provide feedback on what they expect from a Cocoon IDE.

So, what do you think?

Sylvain