cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Daisy as a docs editor (was Re: [CocoonInAction] Opening announce)
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2005 09:39:06 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:

>> Steven Noels wrote:

>>> Stay tuned.
>>

>> Interesting, that is my response too.

>> I am using Daisy internally and am building a plugin for Forrest that
>> allows users to include Daisy pages in their Forrest sites. The
>> current status of the plugin is that it includes the text of documents
>> from multiple repositories. It needs some URL rewriting to make things
>> like images work. I will commit what I have to the Forrest whiteboard
>> area in case anyone wants to have a play.

[Note the code is now in the Forrest whiteboard]

> :-) I like what I read here!
> One question: How are approved documents saved again in the SVN repository?

Right now, they are not. However, it is my intention to create such a
link at some point in the future, but there needs to be some thought
about how this will happen, or even if it needs to since the daisy
repository is, itself version controlled.

Ross