cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JX generates weird NameSpace???
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:50:06 GMT
oceatoon wrote:

>Hi everyone
>
> Is anybody aware of such a thing as JX generating a weirds namespaces??
><head xmlns:%@$#^@#="%@$#^@#">
>
>weird !! and blocking...grrrr
>
>This seems to happen only on a cforms / jx mixed page, I tested simple jx is
>ok.

Fixed. The problem comes from the fact that including macros starts some
prefix mappings and ends them with no elements inbetween, and this seems
to confuse Xalan a lot. This was a blocker for Ajax-in-CForms as
Firefox's parser was failing on error when encountering this namespace.

I added a o.a.c.xml.RedundantNamespacesFilter class that filters the
output of JXTG to ensure namespaces are not mulitply declared and that
empty namespaces scopes are filtered out.

Sylvain