cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Sylvain Wallez <>
Subject Re: JX generates weird NameSpace???
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:50:06 GMT
oceatoon wrote:

>Hi everyone 
> Is anybody aware of such a thing as JX generating a weirds namespaces??
><head xmlns:%@$#^@#="%@$#^@#"> 
>weird !! and blocking...grrrr
>This seems to happen only on a cforms / jx mixed page, I tested simple jx is

Fixed. The problem comes from the fact that including macros starts some 
prefix mappings and ends them with no elements inbetween, and this seems 
to confuse Xalan a lot. This was a blocker for Ajax-in-CForms as 
Firefox's parser was failing on error when encountering this namespace.

I added a o.a.c.xml.RedundantNamespacesFilter class that filters the 
output of JXTG to ensure namespaces are not mulitply declared and that 
empty namespaces scopes are filtered out.


Sylvain Wallez                        Anyware Technologies  
Apache Software Foundation Member     Research & Technology Director

View raw message