cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Re: Legacy docs in new repository
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:51:09 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 14 avr. 05, à 11:41, Reinhard Poetz a écrit :
>> ...I don't see why we would want to keep the legacy info but if you
>> think it' necessary, just add the tag. For now I make a test whether
>> "/meta/legacy" is available and print a warning box...
> Ok, we can always change later if needed - YAGNI maybe..

I think so. I __REALLY__ don't want any of these c21- docs to survive.
They are there for conversion purposes, not for public consumption.

Otherwise we end up with loads of stuff of dubious quality that people
need to wade through, which I don't like.

If the stuff was somewhere else in a hidden repo, then maybe it is okay
to leave it, but not if it is in a public repo.

Regards, Upayavira

View raw message