cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xsp depending on session-fw?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:23:50 GMT
> So we agreed to cut the dependencies and move the logicsheet to the XSP
> block and make the rest of Cocoon XSP free! In fact this reverses the
> dependencies so one idea was to make the additional blocks mentioned above.

It does ....but TBH:

having a some classes or a logicsheet inside a block is only a weak
dependency while having all xsp related classes and logicsheet inside
the xsp block is a strong compile time dependency.

Sorry to bring this up again ...but it's really annoying and does
not really help anything IMHO. Creating a block just for those few
classes or files feels like bloat to me.

cheers
--
Torsten