cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Legacy docs in new repository
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:43:00 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 13 avr. 05, à 16:46, Upayavira a écrit :
>
>> I have just done a huge commit (sorry!) of the old 2.1 documentation,
>> converted into a flat structure with the content formatted as HTML...
>

> Thanks!
>
> I had planned to mark the published legacy docs, by adding
>
> <source>legacy.21</source>
>
> to each c21* meta.xml, which causes the legacy FIXME to be generated,
> as visible on
> http://brutus.apache.org/docs/build/cocoon-2-2/c21_concepts_index.html
>
> See
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon/trunk/src/documentation/src/
> content/xdocs/c21-overview/meta.xml?rev=161247&view=markup
> for example.
>
> Assuming you're ok with the idea, can you easily add this tag to all
> c21-*/meta.xml with your scripts, or do you want me to do it?
>
> -Bertrand

Instead of <source>legacy.21</source> we added
<legacy>
   <original-filename>
     userdocs/generators/extractor-generator.html
   </original-filename>
</legacy>

This should be enough to add the fixme box too - I will update the stylesheet.

Sorry for not following your example - we simply overlooked it yesterday.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc