cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xsp depending on session-fw?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:39:29 GMT
Torsten Curdt wrote:
>>>is there a logicsheet for session-fw ?
>>

>>http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110813469829620
>

> Hm... another block just because of that one class?
> Just curious ...why was it moved in the first place?

We discussed this several times: we wanted to reduce the dependencies to
the legacy XSP block. Just because of this one single logicsheet in the
session-fw block, you need the XSP block even if you're not using the
logicsheet.
So we agreed to cut the dependencies and move the logicsheet to the XSP
block and make the rest of Cocoon XSP free! In fact this reverses the
dependencies so one idea was to make the additional blocks mentioned above.

Carsten
http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/