cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Switching to refactored JXTG
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:13:35 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Le 13 avr. 05, à 16:47, Daniel Fagerstrom a écrit :
>
>> ...There are certainly things left to do in the refactoring but
>> everything is supposed to work as it is right now...
>

> Before voting, what worries me slightly is the "supposed to work" bit.
>
> I didn't look into the new stuff yet, are there tests (automated or not)
> to help make a more precise assessment?

Daniel already answered in detail on this. Additionally I want to remark that we
are talking about 2.2 (not 2.1!!!), which we don't consider being stable. In
spit of not being stable, some of us use 2.2 in projects, of course on their own
risk, but his will be the "real life test cases" that every new technology needs.

This is the reason for my 3 +1 and my confidence in Daniel and Leszek who are
very responsive and I'm sure they will fix incomptabilities and bugs very soon.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc