cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Apache Cocoon in Action" suggestion and call for opinions
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 06:48:09 GMT
Sebastien Arbogast wrote:
> Oh yes I totally agree with that. As a matter of format and technical
> infrastructure, it is the best solution and we could just make a new
> documentation branch at the top level. What I meant by "in parallel" I
> had content progression in mind, just to be sure that new users could
> see the difference between the three types of documentation.
> Maybe we could add a new entry in "Tutorials" tab under "Getting
> started", or even create a new tab between "Tutorials" and
> "Documentation". That's what I was thinking of.

Yes, Upayavira and I were already talking about having a third tab "Tutorials".
We can decide in the future if we want to merge it with the "Getting started"
docs as those are also some kind of tutorials but at a very basic level, but
let's see what the future brings. So just move on!

> BTW I'm gonna try to download and build this new documentation in
> local to see what it's like...

:-)

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc