cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [Ann/RFC] Virtual Sitemap Components
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2005 14:41:57 GMT
Peter Hunsberger wrote:

>On Apr 12, 2005 9:05 AM, Daniel Fagerstrom <danielf@nada.kth.se> wrote:

<snip/>

>I don't see that there is any harm in separating VPC's into a new
>section, but I do see a lot of possible good in the long run.

Might be. But as long as I haven't seen any concrete use cases I have a
_slight_ preference for the simplicity of Stefano's proposal before the
flexibility in having separate sections or component names. But I
honestly don't care that much.

To me it seem like a matter of taste and I propose that anyone who care
enough sumarizes the alternatives and start a vote.

/Daniel