cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Store implementations : work-dir, cache-dir?
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:55:02 GMT
Hi all,

While trying to fix an annoying but in EHCacheStore when cocoon is
reloaded, I found that all cache implementations accept parameters to
specify if the cache should go to either "cache-dir" or "work-dir".

The question is: why oh why do we have a "cache-dir" setting if we let
people use "work-dir" afterwards in the store configuration??

Any hints about this where this comes from? It really looks FS to me.

Sylvain