cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Manually specifying a mounted sub sitemap's context
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:49:38 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> So, if you think there is a functionality missing in the sitemap,
> propose a way to fix it, don't propose a way for you to route around it.

I agree with Stefano. And AFAIU the problem that has led to this discussion will
go away with real blocks and virtual sitemap components:

<quote name="Jochen">
My main reason for
this is that I want to hide the nuts and bolts of sitemaps from site
maintainers and just want to give them a limited subset (or high-level XML
description) for the one specific site that is easy to understand and
maintain. So why not pre-generate it?
</qoute>

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc