cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Manually specifying a mounted sub sitemap's context
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 17:42:31 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> So, although we may accept a new "context" attribute (I'm currently -0.9
> for this), I'm -1 for accepting dynamically generated sitemaps.

Hmm, really? And what if I don't use the cocoon protocol but the http
and address Cocoon "externally"? The sitemap is created dynamically as
well. So, if you don't want to accept dynamically generated sitemaps you
have to prevent people from using any other protocol than the file
protocol! Now, as it is possible today, I see no problem with fixing the
problems with using the cocoon protocol for generating a sitemap. But on
the other hand, I currently don't need it...

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/