cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory layout problem with htmlunit tests
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:01:03 GMT
Upayavira wrote:

> Or unit/functional. That's actually the distinction isn't it?

Yep. That definitely sounds better.

But after more thinking I not sure we actually _need_ to make the
distinction: what about having HtmlUnitTestCase create upon first use an
embedded Jetty running Cocoon? This way we don't need to run it
separately and the process can be completely automated.

The only problem may be to find an available port (8888 may not be
always available) but it's fairly easy to find one before starting the
servlet engine on that port.

Thoughts?

Sylvain