cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Blockathon
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 07:13:05 GMT
We had some discussions whether we want to dedicate the ApacheCon Hackathon the
development of Blocks or whether we prefer an extra event.

I set up a page in our Wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Blockathon) to find
out what the the majority of us wants.

Everybody who is interested in activly participating in the development of
blocks is asked to fill in the poll of the wiki page.

TIA

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc