cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The value of src/core (or lack thereof)
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 14:28:51 GMT
Nathaniel Alfred wrote:

>Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>

>>So I propose to remove src/core and move all its content to src/java.
>>

>Good idea also on purely technical grounds.  When importing a snapshot of the Cocoon sources
as vendor branch into CVS one has to do some special gymnastics to avoid that the "core" directory
falls victim to the implicit cvsignore rules on Unix.

Aha! I already had problems when trying to name a directory "cvs" in a
CVS repository (it was for the CVSSource) but never encountered this one!

As there seems to be some general consensus, I'll do the move in the
coming days except if someones raises an objection.

Sylvain