cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: svn commit: r160323 - in cocoon/trunk/src: java/org/apache/cocoon/components/modules/input/ java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/sitemap/ java/org/apache/cocoon/generation/ java/org/apache/cocoon/sitemap/impl/ test/org/apache/cocoon/generation/ test/org/apache/cocoon/generation/sub/
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:08:33 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> danielf@apache.org wrote:
>

>> Modified:
>> cocoon/trunk/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/treeprocessor/sitemap/VPCNode.java

<snip/>

> etc. So, what has changed?

If you wonder what has changed since my last revision: I stored sources
from the calling pipeline in the Avalon context before, but then they
had dissapeared when the VPC needed them so I store them in the
environment instead. Don't know if that is the best place. I had missed
that a superclass of VPCNodeBuilder was threadsafe, and got problems as
soon as I used more than one VPC. I factored out the VPC common stuff
from the VirtualPipelineGenerator to AbstractVirtualSitemapComponent to
prepare for the rest of the VPCs.

If you instead wanted a more understandable description of how
everything works, I rather wait with that untill I have done some more
stuff.

> (I bet you forgot about svn eol-style property)

Fixed now :)

/Daniel