cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] composition vs. inheritance in blocks
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 00:57:34 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> As Stefano doesn't work fulltime at Cocoon anymore, the rest of us must
> take our reponsibilty and make shure that our individual ideas actually
> intgrates with others ideas and are benefical for Cocoon as a whole.

Daniel,

I have never worked fulltime on Cocoon and I have a long track records
of keeping an open mind about architectural decisions and suggestions
and I have not changed my attitude.

At the end of the day, my vote here counts as one, just like yours, so
if you feel I'm an obstacle for your design ideas, get over it and do
yourself a favor understanding that the value of this project is the
community reaction, not the individual action.

--
Stefano.