cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is the community looking for?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 08:02:50 GMT
Mark Leicester wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm attempting to analyse what the Cocoon community wants from itself.
> Examining the referrer logs for PlanetCocoon (last week of March)
> yielded the following top 30 search terms:

Mark, I certainly value your effort, but what is PlanetCocoon? What are
these forums that are fed with the mailing lists? Is it a gmane-like system?

As stated on the main page it is "Confusing Apache Cocoon developers
with yet another source of documentation". And probably users too ;-)

So what about discussing your objectives here to have better cooperation
with the community?

Sylvain