cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is the community looking for?
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 07:19:30 GMT
Mark Leicester wrote:

> 1. Cocoon Forms examples. I am going to add more recipes on
> PlanetCocoon, and port the samples to documents. Is there anyone else
> working on this?

As some others pointed out on the users list, please consider contributing these
docs to the official Cocoon documentation. Writing docs for Cocoon 2.2 has
become much easier (http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/22NewDocumentsGeneration) as
HTML40 is the source format of the docs.

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc