cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Pope <benpop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed fix: crazy infinite loop w/ <ft:continuation-id>
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:51:31 GMT
Hi,

I saw that approach in the samples, but thought it would be nice to be
able to navigate the site passing parameters with POST sometimes, so
instead I came up with this:

<map match ...>
    <map:select type="request-parameter">
       <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="continuation-id"/>
          <map:when test="{request-param:continuation-id}">
             <map:call continuation="{request-param:continuation-id}"/>
          </map:when>
          <map:otherwise>
             <map:call function...

If the continuation parameter is not present, the test returns null, and
goes to otherwise, which calls the form handler.  If the parameter
exists (regardless of whether GET/POST) it calls the continuation.

Just a thought...

Ben Pope.