cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [poll] Seeking eclipse plugin development skills for an opensource Cocoon IDE
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 02:13:35 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:
> That's why I'm sending this poll to the whole user and developper
> community:
> - do you or your company have Eclipse plugin development skills?
> - if some opensource project is setup to develop a Cocoon IDE, would you
> like to join and invest time and effort?

You can count me in. I already have a project based on Eclipse and
Forrest, see http://www.burrokeet.org

I have experience of (here come the accronyms) EMF, WTP, RCP and the
plugin infrastructure generally.

I'm particularly interesting in contributing in ways that will help my
Burrokeet project and/or Forrest. Since both are Cocoon based I suspect
I'll find plenty of ways to help.

Ross