cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory layout problem with htmlunit tests
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:19:15 GMT
Le 8 avr. 05, à 12:01, Sylvain Wallez a écrit :
> ...what about having HtmlUnitTestCase create upon first use an
> embedded Jetty running Cocoon?...

Hmm...isn't there a big risk of leaving this second process (I assume
that's what you mean) hanging if the tests quit unexpectedly?

People would then have a stray java process bound to the port, which
would prevent other instances from starting. Might trigger a lot of
mailing lists requests ;-)

But I'm ok with this if you have a solution where this doesn't happen.

-Bertrand