cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Apache Cocoon in Action" suggestion and call for opinions
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 05:34:42 GMT
Le 13 avr. 05, à 07:10, Sebastien Arbogast a écrit :
> ...FTR, I should precise that right now I'm working on a big project
> using Cocoon as its core XML server and it's my first project using
> Cocoon, which implies that
> -> I won't be able to spend my whole days on this...

And this is a key point: AFAIK most or all people working on docs
currently are in the same case, able to commit small chunks of time
here and there to the docs.

So a crucial point is that any docs effort/tool/whatever has to allow
us to work in small increments and be useful, without leaving
half-finished work behind us. Something requiring big stretches of
continuous work is useless ATM.

-Bertrand