cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <>
Subject Re: Remove xdocs/plan/samples.xml?
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 02:09:34 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> AFAIU, samples refactoring is done. Should we remove the page?

Actually it is a shame, but the real job never got finished.
The main reason that i started the effort was the disruption
that occurred in Feb 2003 when we re-structured the CVS and
build system while in the middle of refactoring the samples.
I was horrified that we lost good work that had been contributed,
but didn't have enough energy to finish the job.

The following wiki page shows the unfinished progress.

View raw message