cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Remove xdocs/plan/samples.xml?
Date Sun, 03 Apr 2005 02:09:34 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> AFAIU, samples refactoring is done. Should we remove the page?

Actually it is a shame, but the real job never got finished.
The main reason that i started the effort was the disruption
that occurred in Feb 2003 when we re-structured the CVS and
build system while in the middle of refactoring the samples.
I was horrified that we lost good work that had been contributed,
but didn't have enough energy to finish the job.

The following wiki page shows the unfinished progress.
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SamplesRefactor

--David