cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Maukisch <coc...@maukisch.net>
Subject Re: Portal Tools
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 15:58:18 GMT
Hi,

> Cannot create XML element with name 'FOM JavaScript GLOBAL
> SCOPE/file:/Users/jerm/Development/Checkouts/Apache/Cocoon/
> BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/samples/blocks/portal/tools/plugins/
> copletManagement/sitemap.xmap:27:35' : NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is
> made to create or change an object in a way which is incorrect with
> regard to namespaces.

It happens if you save the profile iirc.

> It seems to originate from
> org/apache/cocoon/webapps/session/context/RequestSessionContext.java.

> Has anybody got a solution?

I've had a quick look into this problem with Carsten some time ago, but we
have not found a soloution and then it slipped my attention :-/

But due to some tests this error should not cause any (major) problems.

Maybe I'll have some time next week to fix this.

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch