cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <vepe...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: [poll] Seeking eclipse plugin development skills for an opensource Cocoon IDE
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 19:49:05 GMT
Hi Sylvain,

I have some experience with developing Eclipse applications. My
current commercial project is developing administrative application
based on Eclipse RCP

May be my proposition is some belated but I should be very glad to
devote my time and efforts to cocoon community.

Many thanks.

--
Regards,
Peter Velychko